Policies & Information
As always Let's Play Entertainment strives to provide all of our customers with clean, high quality equipment for your party needs, we also take every measure to ensure your safety during the use of our equipment. For this reason we ask that all our customers take the time to read and adhere to these safety rules and guidelines.
- Sprinkler systems must be turned off at least 1 day prior to any home party delivery.
- All jumpers require an additional 2 ft of unobstructed area around the unit. This includes no trees branches or wires within 2 ft of the top of the units.
- Jumpers can be placed on grass, concrete, asphalt or dirt surfaces. Areas must be free of rocks and debris that can cause damage to the inflatable unit. While Party Professionals will utilize ground tarps when possible, renter assumes liability for any damage to the inflatable as a result of ground debris.
- Jumpers will not be set up within 10ft of any unfenced swimming pools.
- All jumpers will be stake anchored to the ground whenever possible. For any situations where this is not possible, sand bags will be used to help anchor the unit.
- The inflatable must be within 100ft of a 110v, 20amp circuit plug. If this is not possible arrangements can be made for the rental of a portable generator.
- Units are not to be moved from original place of setup by Party Professionals personnel.
- Inflatable units and concession equipment should only be operated with adult supervision present.
- Removal of all shoes, glasses and jewelry prior to entering the inflatable equipment is required.
- Due to the extremely difficult nature of removal and possible damage, absolutely no Silly String allowed in or around inflatable equipment.
- No food or drink allowed in the jumpers at any time.
- No toys allowed in jumpers.
- No flips or extreme horseplay.
- No climbing the wall netting.
- No animals or pets allowed in or around equipment.
- Separate children according to size and monitor numbers of children inside the jumpers accordingly.
- Ask children not to place hands or feet thru the netting while bouncing within the unit.
- Do not operate the unit during any signs of rain, lightning or presence of high winds.
- Individuals with head, neck, back or musculo-skeletal injuries or disabilities, pregnant women, small infants and others who may be susceptible to injury from falls, bumps or bouncing are not permitted in the unit at any time.
Cleaning, Repair, and Replacement Policy:
Customers assume financial responsibility for any disregard to safety rules and/or general information requirements that results in damage, or need for additional cleaning. Cleaning/repair fees are a minimum of $100.00 per incident and will increase accordingly.
- Some city parks require a "use permit" be obtained prior to the party date. It is the responsibility of the customer to obtain all necessary park permits.
- Some parks have electricity present, but permission/access must be obtained from the managing Parks & Rec. department to use the power supply for the inflatable jumper or concession equipment.
- It is recommended that reservations be made as much in advance as possible to ensure the availability of the desired equipment for your planned event.
- A credit card is required to hold your reservation at the time of booking. Your credit card will not be charged unless you chose it as your form of payment.
- For reservations made a week or less in advance full payment may be required at the time of booking.
- There will be a $25 charge for all cancellations not due to weather conditions. Cancellations due to weather must be made a minimum of 1 hour before rental items are scheduled for delivery. We hope that our many customers appreciate this cancellation policy, as in order to guarantee your rental, we must refuse the scheduling of your requested equipment to another potential customer.
- Safety is our priority; Therefore, Let's Play Entertainment reserves the right to cancel any time conditions become unsafe for our customers, our staff, or our equipment.
- Full payment must be made upon arrival for setup or any time before your scheduled event.
- Payment can be in the form of cash, check or credit card.
- A charge of $25.00 will be accessed against any returned checks.